Thursday, July 2, 2009

White Wings Lemon Cheesecake

So far the best tasting packet/box mix I have made. And I don't normally like cheesecake (which might be why I enjoyed this one, who knows). It even looked like the one on the box (a first for me).

It was so easy to make. Add butter to the biscuit mixture (provided) and press it out evenly around the tin. Add milk to the cream powder (provided) and mix to make the main part of the cheesecake and finally add hot water to the lemon jelly powder (provided) for the topping. Then bung it in the fridge for an hour.
I would definitely buy this and make it again (I bought it on special for $3.50 but I think it's normally around $5)....still, how cheap is that!

5 comments:

  1. Better than the box I say!! Gotta love a special...

    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been looking for this for so long, I don’t thing they make it anymore ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe they stopped making this a few years ago. I wouldn't know why as it was the best packet cheesecake out there. A tragedy.

      Delete
  3. I too have looked for this one, 100% the best of them all, the lemon topping was so delicious on the cake, I used to make two boxes of this to make a bigger cheese cake, but now I can’t find it anywhere 😔 please bring it back.

    ReplyDelete