2 chicken breasts
50ml olive oil
3 cloves of garlic (bruised)
3-4 springs of thyme (extra for garnish)
50ml white wine (0ptional)
knob of butter (optional)
salt & pepper
1. Place the chicken breast in an oven proof dish
2. Squeeze the lemon juice over the chicken. Do not throw any of the lemon out, chuck it into the dish with the chicken.
3. Throw in the garlic and dot with butter
4. Pour in the wine and drizzle the oil over it and then sprinkle the thyme, salt and pepper over the chicken.
5. Cover with foil and pop it in the oven for about 30-40mins at 180 degrees.
6. Garnish with sprigs of Thyme.