Butter and condensed milk being melted together
Milk Arrowroot biscuits
Crushed Arrowroot biscuits pressed down into tin
1/2 cup condensed milk
250g pkt arrowroot biscuits or similar, crushed
1 cup coconut
1 tsp grated lemon rind (I think I grated a whole lemon instead)
1 3/4 cups sifted icing sugar
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 tablespoons coconut
1. Place butter & condensed milk in saucepan and stir over low heat until melted.
2. Combine biscuit crumbs with coconut & rind.
3. Add milk mixture and mix well.
4. Press firmly into foil lined 18x28cm slab tin.
5. Place in fridge until firm.
6. Prepare icing - combine all ingredients until smooth. Spread over base. Sprinkle with shreds of lemon & lime rind and toasted coconut if desired.
7.Cut into squares and return to fridge until icing sets.